Saturday, December 22, 2012

Free Kindle Books

My goodness it's been a while since I posted an update here. I've been pushing to get a novel done by Christmas and I made it. (First full draft.) A gift for my wife, Monica. (What a cheapskate I am.) Years ago I would give her a manuscript for Christmas and it was wonderful to do it once again.

It's been a tough year here, but one filled with many blessings.. Monica is in hospice for stage 4 cancer and we didn't think she'd make it to Christmas.

So many people have been so very good to us.

Ah, yes, but what about the free Kindle books? I'm giving away three books during this season, from Monday, Dec. 24, through Friday, December 28. (And if you get one, read it, and like it, I would appreciate a review on Amazon. Well, that and buy some of my other books. The new one will come out in early 2013. That's the plan anyway.)

These are the freebies:

How to Write Your Novel in Nine Weeks

The World's Funniest Atheist

And, for kids: My Great-grandfather Turns 12 Today

Merry Christmas!

Just keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment